Retail Hardware Sales Manager - Quick Success Guaranteed
Here at AMMEX we have an amazing opportunity for you. A recent change in personnel leaves our Retail Hardware accounts (think True Value, Orgill and ACE) available for you to capitalize on. With nearly 20,000 retail stores and current penetration of only 15%, the sky is literally the limit for you. The hard work of winning over corporate is complete, now is the time to roll out our products to every storefront across the US. Are you ready for some fun? In this role, you will build and lead a team of 30 retail inside sales representatives (globally) to sell to Ace, True Value, and Orgill locations. Are you ready to be successful and lead the charge on this tremendous opportunity? The goal is to double this multi-million dollar channel in 2019.Time is money, so focus your efforts on sending your resume and letter of interest over today. The sooner we have someone leading this initiative the better.
As if the opportunity for personal success is not enough, you will be working with a great group of people focused on pursuing opportunities through our five core values:
- We are aggressive in pursuing opportunities
- We are consistent and innovative in our products and processes
- We are approachable and a pleasure to do business with
- We believe that “Simple is Good”
- We grow and improve every day
Start your success today by sending in your resume and letter of interest.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sell our top quality products into the retail hardware space and grow the channel 2 fold in 2019.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with our current contacts within Ace Hardware, True Value, and Orgill.
- We are aggressive in pursuing opportunities: You will lead a team of 30 that will aggressively prospect for new customers, develop and service client relationships and new business opportunities.
- We are approachable and a pleasure to do business with: You will establish and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients, coworkers, vendors and/or any other representatives of internal and external parties.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to drive corporate goals. Collect and assess sales and market data and forecasting to set appropriate performance goals and determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates. Further analyze data in periodic sales reports detailing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- We grow and improve every day: Align work with strategic goals and targets and adapt strategy to changing conditions when necessary.
- Maintain CRM sales contact information and sales opportunities.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policies that will guide dealers in promoting sales and follow up by advising dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- We believe that “simple is good”: You will generate insightful product simplification and standardization recommendations to the Director to assist with maintaining only the most profitable items sales line.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and trade shows to promote product.
- Act as liaison between sales department and other sales-related units.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- We are consistent and innovative in our products and processes: You will help design and continually seek to improve processes and work flow for efficiency and adherence to Company objectives and the most up to date laws.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales and preferably in brick and mortar retail sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field highly desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and creatively develop processes to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
- Must show initiative, be resourceful, able to work independently without a lot of guidance.
- Must be able to effectively lead, prioritize, manage time and projects, and multi-task in a fast paced, growing company environment.
- Must present well, with confidence, humility and with the audience in mind
- Requires fluency in English both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and staff in a diverse, global environment.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite of software.
- Adherence to our core Ammex values.
- Ability to travel is required.
We offer competitive health benefits, a generous time-off program, sabbaticals and regular employee engagement events.
Total compensation for the first 12 months exceeds $100k.