Marketing Program Specialist
Are you passionate about marketing programs that directly improve customer lives? Do you want to own and drive marketing projects for a multi-million distribution organization in a dynamic role at a fast-paced company? Are you energetic, collaborative, and love a challenge? If so, read on!
AMMEX, a rapidly growing global distributor of disposable gloves and personal protection equipment, is looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist to scale our customer-centric content and outreach, visual assets production and retail sample programs. You will work with cross-functional teams, collaborate across departments and manage vendor resources needed to ensure the success of these programs.
While this is a junior-level role, the ideal Marketing Specialist candidate is a quick and avid learner, an outstanding communicator with desire to improve every day. This role requires coordinating multiple projects, supporting cross-team activities, and ensuring deliverables on tight timelines.
This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager. The candidate must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well with remote teams as well as be self-motivated and accomplish tasks accurately and quickly in an independent manner.
- Manage customer outreach and produce customer-centric content such as testimonials and case studies.
- Ensure production and organization of all visual assets
- Manage development and production of the retail sample program
- Track and maintaining status reports for all marketing programs
- Engage in new product launches and packaging production
- Serve as the main point of contact for location and tracking of all digital assets
- Manage packaging requirements for all new product initiatives
- Work across departments and regions to ensure precise communication related to all programs within the marketing department
- Help complete inspections of artwork; coordinates print proofing activities
- Desire to learn program management and marketing processes
- Professional experience in marketing, visual design or other creative field
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and database management required
- Must be detail oriented, able to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated to utilize resources to troubleshoot as needed
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Ability to manage multiple on-going projects with aggressive deadlines across internal and external stakeholders
- Strong proofreading skills along with excellent communication and written capabilities.
- Must be quality-oriented and possess the ability to consistently and constantly maintain an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
AMMEX offers a comprehensive and competitive total package that includes the following:
- Self-Managed PTO for vacation, sick and other time off needs
- 100% company-paid premiums for employees, and partially-paid premiums for dependents for:
- Company-provided life insurance for employees
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with quarterly matching up to 3% of deferred wages to the IRS maximum
- Generous annual bonus program and quarterly incentives (up to 15-20% of annual salary in bonuses!)