Email Marketing Lead
AMMEX is a global leader in products that enhance health, hygiene, and safety across a wide spectrum of industries. Our commitment to product development and innovation is integral to our global growth. Our dedication to customer service is unparalleled, and our unique marketing programs that increase sales are on the cutting edge in our industry. With a focus on expanding and nurturing partnerships on a global scale, AMMEX is poised for even greater success internationally.
With the growing presence of digital marketing in the B2B space, AMMEX is expanding its digital footprint and Web 2.0, seeking to add an Email Marketing Specialist to our growing Digital Marketing Team. Your mission will be to build comprehensive drip, A/B testing, trigger, and transactional email campaigns to improve AMMEX’s client engagement and sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams, have a hand in branding our B2B partner offerings, assist in crafting our voice, and drive online perception of our company. If you thrive in fast paced work environments, are open to growing and learning new things each day, and are ready to build the next household staple brand name (think of what first comes to mind for tissues or bleach) this is the opportunity for you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop and own a detailed B2B email strategy with the goal of pushing subscribers and leads through the marketing funnel.
- Focus on audience segmentation, inbox placement, deliverability, content optimization, and other delivery tactics in order to optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- A/B test everything: from your subject lines and calls-to-action to your email frequency and content. Measure and analyze all campaigns using results data.
- Use what you’ve learned to continually optimize your email strategy to increase sales, improve customer retention, and engagement.
- Adjust tone and message of email campaigns based on target audience.
- Strategize and compose content for all email marketing initiatives and other content campaigns as needed.
- Integrate digital marketing initiatives with broader company objects using CRM data.
- Create loyalty initiatives using that CRM data and other customer data.
- Use findings to implement customer and email list segmentation and inform targeting efforts.
- Collaborate with other departments, management, and customers, to ensure successful execution of email marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in an email marketing role.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through English fluency and professional, timely, and detailed correspondence.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry rules.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills exhibiting meticulous work performance.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with email marketing tools and/or marketing automation software (ex. MailChimp, HubSpot, Marketo), client relationship management software (CRM), and familiarity of content management tools and resources.
- Able to effectively respond to challenging situations or assignments and work without supervision.
- Basic Experience in HTML, CSS, and/or Java Script.
- Professional background working for a B2B company.
AMMEX offers a comprehensive and competitive total package that includes the following:
- Self-Managed PTO for vacation, sick and other time off needs
- 100% company-paid premiums for employees, and partially-paid premiums for dependents for:
- Company-provided life insurance for employees
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with quarterly matching up to 3% of deferred wages to the IRS maximum
- Generous annual bonus program and quarterly incentives (up to 15-20% of annual salary in bonuses!)