IT Senior Systems Administrator
AMMEX is a global leader in products that enhance health, hygiene, and safety across a wide spectrum of industries. Our commitment to product development and innovation is integral to our global growth. Our dedication to customer service is unparalleled, and our unique marketing programs that increase sales are on the cutting edge in our industry. With a focus on expanding and nurturing partnerships on a global scale, AMMEX is poised for even greater success internationally.
Our people infuse our culture with integrity, which defines the way we operate. As a company we embrace our core values:
- We are aggressive in pursuing opportunities
- We are consistent and innovative in our products and processes
- We are approachable and a pleasure to do business with
- We believe that “simple is good”
We grow and improve every day!
No matter the department, we are looking for people who understand how to balance meeting customer needs with creating products, processes, systems, and teams that are innovative and adaptable as we scale. We want to build a team of customer-oriented, authentic, self-directed professionals who are driven by a desire to succeed in all that they do.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join our team to work with our Global IT staff in the US, China, and the Philippines. This role requires an in depth knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Hyper-V, Windows Security, SQL, Networking, and Exchange to meet business goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Design, administer, and ensure the security of Active Directory.
- Design, administer, and ensure the security of Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Provide consulting and design recommendations for all business initiatives that require directory services and integration into Active Directory or Exchange.
- Develop, document, and enforce the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Provide peer training on Active Directory and Exchange related projects and initiatives.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management and E-mail environments.
- Apply new solutions through research and collaboration with team and sets course of action for new application initiatives to meet business goals.
- Provide Level 3 support as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 5+ years of Active Directory and Windows System administration within a mixed virtual and physical environment required.
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft enterprise Identity technologies including Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), LDAPS, PKI and GPO.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows File Services / Distributed file System (DFS).
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, in a Windows 2003, 2008 landscape.
- Experience and knowledge in implementing advanced security configuration across an enterprise Active Directory infrastructure.
- Experience using PowerShell for automation, implementation and data extraction of infrastructure components for Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience with design and migration of Exchange both on prem and cloud hosted.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM.
- Experience provisioning and deploying Fortinet routers and switches.
- Experience with AirWatch or similar technology preferred.
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications a plus.
- Must have initiative, be resourceful, able to work independently without a lot of guidance.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, manage time and projects, and multi-task in a fast paced, growing company environment.
- Requires fluency in English with good verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with all levels of management and staff in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Adherence to our core AMMEX values:
o Simple is good
o Grow and improve everyday
o We are consistent and innovative in our products and processes
o We are a pleasure to do business with
o We are aggressive in pursuing opportunities.
AMMEX offers a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package that includes the following:
- Self-Managed PTO for vacation, sick and other time-off needs
- 100% company-paid premiums for employees, and partially-paid premiums for dependents for:
- Company-provided life insurance for employees
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with quarterly matching up to 3% of deferred wages to the IRS maximum
- Generous annual bonus program and quarterly incentives