Email Marketing Specialist
AMMEX is a global leader in products that enhance health, hygiene, and safety across a wide spectrum of industries. Our commitment to product development and innovation is integral to our global growth. Our dedication to customer service is unparalleled, and our unique marketing programs that increase sales are on the cutting edge in our industry. With a focus on expanding and nurturing partnerships on a global scale, AMMEX is poised for even greater success internationally.
Our people infuse our culture with integrity, which defines the way we operate. As a company we embrace our core values:
- We are aggressive in pursuing opportunities
- We are consistent and innovative in our products and processes
- We are approachable and a pleasure to do business with
- We believe that “simple is good”
- We grow and improve every day!
No matter the department, we are looking for people who understand how to balance meeting customer needs with creating products, processes, systems, and teams that are innovative and adaptable as we scale. We want to build a team of customer-oriented, authentic, self-directed professionals who are driven by a desire to succeed in all that they do.
With the growing presence of eCommerce, social media, and digital marketing, AMMEX is expanding its digital footprint and Web 2.0, seeking to add an Email Marketing Specialist to our growing Digital Marketing Team. Your mission will be to build comprehensive drip, A/B testing, trigger, and transactional email campaigns to improve AMMEX’s client engagement and sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing teams, have a hand in branding our products, assist in crafting our voice, and drive online perception of our company. If you thrive in fast paced work environments, are open to growing and learning new things each day, and are ready to build the next household staple brand name (think of what first comes to mind for tissues or bleach) this is the opportunity for you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Design and execute email strategies and campaigns to create eye-catching emails that meet AMMEX’s brand
- Strengthen AMMEX’s outreach and further engage with target markets through effective storytelling and focused email marketing campaigns, helping to produce more and better sales leads
- Understand testing data and translate customer insights into actions to optimize campaign performance; refine email campaigns by editing HTML and CSS coding
- Pull list segmentation, manage inbox reputation, and maintain database cleanliness
- Draft content for external communications, through email, and link to additional digital content with consistent brand and product messaging, tone, and voice
- Generate reporting to demonstrate efficacy of email efforts and provide advice on tactics to improve
- Manage list segmentation based on web behavior, lifecycle stage, likeliness to buy, and other measures and improve retention, engagement, open rate, and other crucial KPIs
- Adapt to fluctuating marketing needs and maintain up-to-date knowledge of business and industry rules and best practices for email marketing, such as CAN SMAP, domain management, and deliverability
- Proofread and edit, as appropriate, all external digital communications
- Shepherd content from internal SMEs while remaining sensitive to Company events and personalities
What We Think You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Relevant education in marketing, communication, English, etc.
- One year corporate experience in developing and executing successful email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and industry rules
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through English fluency and professional, timely, and detailed correspondence
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills exhibiting meticulous work performance
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite, WordPress, and others; basic technical knowledge of HTML and CSS coding; and familiarity of content management tools and resources
- Able to effectively respond to ambiguous situations or assignments and creatively develop efficiencies
- Effectively collaborate with all levels of management and staff in a diverse, global environment
- Adherence to AMMEX core values
You’re a Great Fit if You Are:
- A creative thinker who is continuously seeking new opportunities to add value and grow
- Contagiously enthusiastic with a matched professionalism and an innate passion for e-marketing
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work independently without much guidance
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills to measure, evaluate, and report on campaign success
- Open-minded and thrive in small, collaborative teams with interest in positively impacting a fast-paced and growing company environment
- Adaptable with the ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting all deadlines
- Curious with a drive to understand our strategy, market, consumers, suppliers, and ways to improve
- Friendly and personable with a great sense of humor and joy of life
- Able to physically travel for occasional domestic and international travel as needed to support team
What we Can Offer:
AMMEX offers a comprehensive and competitive total package that includes the following.
- Self-Managed PTO for vacation, sick and other time off needs
- 100% company-paid premiums for employees, and partially-paid premiums for dependents for :
- Company-provided life insurance for employees
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with quarterly matching up to 3% of deferred wages to the IRS maximum
- Generous annual bonus program and quarterly incentives (up to 15-20% of annual salary in bonuses!)